Posted by : (Tasoni) Monday, May 19, 2014

There are several ways to read posts. Maybe you actually visit my page regularly. Maybe you use Feedly or another feedburner. My personal favorite is Bloglovin. It makes it easy to do all my reading  in one place and get caught up on everything and everyone that I love. I like the simple minimalist design and the app for my phone (where I do most of my reading on the run).

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

If you have a blog and you'd like me to add you to my list, let me know in the comments below :). I love discovering new blogs and learning about the world through someone else's eyes.

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. http://coptrx.blogspot.com/

    A blog written by a Coptic medical student, for other Coptic medical students in the US. It's a difficult life, and the author wants to share the experiences of medical school with other Copts who might be (and probably are) struggling with the same issues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome :)! Can't wait to read :). Thank you for sharing.

      Delete

- Copyright © Coptic Dad & Mom - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -