Posted by : (Tasoni) Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I took the time to find all the posts I have written about being Tasoni and presenting them to you in a hyperlinked list. Sorry I didn't have time to make it all pretty with images and such, but I thought you might enjoy reviewing the story in order. A permanent, regularly updated page with this list is now under the "Becoming Tasoni" tab above.

I'm surprised how easy it is to see the ebb and flow of my excitement and dread at my new life. Without a doubt, whether you can tell below or not, it was a rocky first year, as first years tend to be.

Speak, for Your servant hears...
In which I announce his ordination

How I Hate Goodbyes
In which I bid farewell to my past and imagined future

What Fr. Anthony Has to Do with This Blog
In which I dedicate myself to continue to blog

To Thine Own Self Be True
In which I get some good advice

Take Care of Father
In which I define my job

First Weekend Highs and Lows
In which I smile at my new home

Step 1: Admit You Have a Problem
In which I am homesick

I'm Thankful for... a New Place to Love
In which I am grateful

Testing of Faith
In which God allows the devil to kick me in the gut

Finding Joy
In which I try to stay positive

What Cancer Does to a Home
In which I succumb to my sorrow

Distance Is Excellent
In which I (stupidly?) decide not to have friends

Coolest Tasoni I
In which I try to figure out my life

Being Stupid Together
In which I struggle with the new public limitations on my marriage

Missing Father
In which our daughter struggles with her father's new vocation

Heeeeeere's Happy!
In which I shake free from winter blues

Coolest Tasoni II
In which I recall why I chose this path

You Can Call Me Tasoni--Or Don't
In which I debate the importance of titles

Life as a Priest's Kid
In which my daughter answers a few questions

Lessons from Palm Sunday
In which I miss my husband

Thoughts on Holy Week
In which I admit I'm still adjusting

Redefining Feast
In which I realize life will never be the same

QT with Fr.
In which I acknowledge my husband is my favorite companion

On Common Ground
In which I spend time with other priests' families

Unworthy
In which I admit I'm not good enough for my God (or my husband, or this calling), but that I pray He makes me worthy.

Tasoni: Waiting for Abouna to Come Home
In which I'm a little lonely

{ 3 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Really cool. I liked rereading a few of my favorites :) and it's interesting to remember that year in my life and compare it to yours...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mubruk Tasoni. Axia.

    Thought you'd like these other blogs by and for Presbyteras/Tasonis

    http://presbyteraanonyma.wordpress.com/
    http://orthodoxwoman.wordpress.com
    freed2love.blogspot.com


    and here's are some wonderful websites that discusses Education/Children/Motherhood:
    http://www.sttheophanacademy.com/
    https://www.stathanasius.org/ministries/youth-education/catechesis/
    http://illuminationlearning.ning.com/group/usingnonorthodoxresources/forum/topics/catechesis-of-the-good?xg_source=activity
    http://ofchildrenandchurch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing! I look forward to checking them all out :) and adding to my blogroll.

      Delete

- Copyright © Coptic Dad & Mom - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -